Will ShockWiz work with my Suspension?
Probably, but be sure to check out our Compatibility page to make sure.
What is the rental term and pricing?
- Only $99 USD for TWO ShockWiz units for 7 days (for tuning your fork and rear shock at the same time). Single Units now available! Only $69/week (please specify front or rear for Single unit rentals).
- FULL 7-day rental period starts the day after you receive the devices, and ends on the 7th day thereafter.
- Need more time? Each additonal week for both devices is only $69/week! Single unit extensions are $49/week.* *Note: Rental extensions must be reserved in advance, subject to availabilty.
- Expedited Shipping to you is only $5. Return shipping costs are your responsibility; you must provide return tracking information to us when returning the units. Note: A signature is required for delivery.
- Shipping transit days do not count towards your rental period.
- Cancel your reservation anytime before we ship your devices; we’ll refund your reservation payment in full.
- Standard-mount units only (Contact us to request Direct-mount!)
- Please review our Rental Agreement for all details and disclosures.
What about single units? Or Direct-Mount for RS-1?
Single units now available! Only $69/week. If you're looking for a Direct-Mount version for the RockShox RS-1 fork, feel free to make a request.
What's included with the ShockWiz rental?
Each rental includes two ShockWiz devices, plus one front and one rear-specific hose and two air valve caps. Zip ties are also included for mounting the devices to your bike.
Is a Deposit required?
We do not collect a deposit for rentals; the credit card you use to pay for your reservation will be charged in lieu of any loss or damage to the ShockWiz units during your rental term. You will also be required to fill out and sign our Rental Agreement.
For shipped units, a signature will be required upon delivery.
How do I pay for my reservation?
We use Square for secure payment processing and can accept any major credit card for payment. If you’re not familiar with Square, you’ve probably used them before and may not have noticed. They’re the most popular way to accept credit cards for in-person transactions, such as at farmer’s markets or food trucks for example. Square can also process payments online using secure invoicing.
Once your reservation is confirmed, we’ll send you our Rental Agreement and an invoice to pay for your reservation online.
How do I Return the ShockWiz units?
Your ShockWiz rentals must be returned by the end of your rental term.
Please ship the units along with all accessories to the address below. You are responsible for any return shipping fees. A USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate box and a pre-printed Return label will be provided for your convenience, but you can use any carrier you wish. If you use the provided Return label, we will charge your card on file $7.95 once the units are returned to us.
Our Return Address:
Feel The Berm
1250I Newell Ave (that's an "i" as in iPhone)
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Tel: (925) 214-4495
Business hours: M-F 9am - 5pm PST (by appointment only)
Remember: You are responsible for any loss or damage during the return shipment, so please pack and ship the units securely and use a reputable carrier. Applicable insurance is recommended and at your discretion.
Once you have shipped the return, send us the package tracking information so we can verify your return date hasn't exceeded the rental term.
Please review our Rental Agreement for all details and disclosures.
What happens if I return the ShockWiz devices late?
If you miss the return deadline or keep the devices longer than expected, we will process an additional rental term. Additional weekly periods are currently priced at $99 and will extend the rental term for an additional 7 days, based on the original end date. Please review our Rental Agreement for all details and disclosures.
Note: If you know that you need more time, you can book additional week-long rental periods at only $69/week at the time of the initial reservation only. Depending on availability, we may be able to extend your rental during your current rental period. Contact us to confirm an extension.
What if I need to Cancel?
You can cancel anytime before we ship the devices. We will refund your payment in full within 24 hours (it may take 5-7 business days to appear on your credit card statement, however).